What does your Thanksgiving plate say about you?
- Large Portions: Big Personality, your an extrovert, and like attention from the amount of food you put on your plate
- Small Portions: Self Controlling, aware of consequences, shy, polite
- Average Plate (sides are touching and it isn’t overloaded, just enough): Logical and well-adjusted (maybe predictable)
- Messy Plate: Easy-going, friendly, not high maintenance, a little aloof but you don’t care, because you didn’t notice anyways
- Super Neat Plate: Precise, many boundaries, controlled, need to let loose a little, I mean, come on, it’s Turkey Day!
Two Favorite Thanksgiving Salads with Persimmons: