For some reason everywhere I went in Maui and Lania, they had blueberry drinks! Pretty tasty!
Serenity Blueberry Mojito
- 1 1/2 oz. Blueberry Stoli Vodka
- 8 Fresh blueberries (can thaw frozen ones)
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 3/4 oz. Blueberry Flavored Syrup (Monin Blueberry flavored syrup- instead of simple syrup)
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. Club soda
Muddle mint leaves and blueberries in a hi-ball glass. Add vodka, lime juice, blueberry syrup, and shake well. Pour in soda and garnish w/ lime slice and mint sprig.
Pineapple Blueberry Lemonade
- Pineapple, cut into chunks & some Pineapple juice
- 10 Blueberries
- Lemonade (1/4 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of lemon juice)
Cut up a pineapple into chunks and then blitz it in the blender for a couple of seconds with some pineapple juice to break it down to drinkable sizes before mixing it with lemonade or blueberries. Muddle 10 Blueberries in the bottom of a Boston shaker. Add ice, pineapple puree w/ juice, and lemonade and shake. Pour contents into a hi-ball glass. Garnish with a Lemon wheel.