- Big Cups = for those who like to eat a lot (aka manly)! Oh, and frugal, more-for-your-money types.
- Small Cups = for those who monitor their portion sizes, the less is more, anal, lady-like types!
- Beautiful Cups = for those who are artistically inclined, and latch onto every cool new food trend!
- Old Cups = for the crunchy, tradition-loving, recycling types, who may be afraid of change!
- Disposable Cups= for those always ready for change who have commitment issues and no concerns for their present environment?
The tea post got me thinking about drinking vessels. Do you have a favorite mug or glass? At our house, we each have an unspoken attachment to one particular coffee mug, glass, or cup. Also, we don’t use the other person’s favorite vessel. I guess this is because we aren’t interested in the other person’s goblet, it’s just not OUR favorite.
One of them was chosen by the person for the quantity it can hold, one was chosen for the shape of the glass in one’s hand, and the other one was chosen for its hand-made aesthetic qualities. I think we could psycho-analyze each of these in conjunction with our food consumption habits (as we also look at the degree to which we are each attached to our own)!
What do you think Aubri and Adrienne? We need a therapists take on this!