* Pictures later … Serve it with hot sauce on the side. I sometimes add Southwest Spices (such as Emeril’s pre-mix), cayenne pepper, and red and yellow bell peppers to make it into a “Rattlesnake Pasta” recipe like the pasta served at J Alexander’s Restaurant.
Tequila Turkey Fettuccine Recipe
- 1/4 red onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 TBSP minced jalapeno
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 5 oz. Turkey Breast, (or deli style, can even use chicken instead)
- 1 oz. Tequila
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta
- 2 TBSP grated Parmesan
- 2 lime wedges for garnish
- 2 sprigs cilantro for garnish
- 3 TBSP chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp black pepper
In saute pan with high heat, add olive oil, onions, jalapeno and saute until translucent. Add garlic and continue to saute for 2 minutes. Add turkey, lightly mix ingredients, careful not to break turkey up to much.
Deglaze the pan with tequila, pouring around the edge of the saute pan. Add cream, lemon juice and cilantro. Toss together, then add pasta, and toss ingredients while adding Parmesan cheese.
Nest pasta on plate, pour sauce over pasta. Lay sprigs of cilantro over top, sprinkle tomatoes on top, and crack pepper around the rim of the plate.