Need a gift for a Thanksgiving host or do you need to make sure your kitchen is stocked for your “Guest Thanksgiving Chef” aka your Mom is in town for Turkey Day. Here are few beloved finds.
Decorative Pie Crust Cutters:
These make your pies look professional & cute.
Heavy Duty Brining Bags
Seriously handy if you want a moist bird. I’ve looked into alternatives to buying the Brining Bags such as using garbage bags (don’t suggest it when they say, not food safe on the box) or a cooler. One of the best alternatives I have found is the culinary bucket bought at a food supplies store. Or, you know what, just get one of these bags and call it a day.
- Set of 4 reusable bags, 2 small and 2 large (for Turkey or Chicken) ($16)
- Set of 2, Heavy Duty Bags ($9.99)
Oven-Proof Probe Thermometers
Convenient, especially when many folks are relying on YOUR big bird and you’ve never made one before.
- Maverick Oven and Roasting Digital Thermometer with Timer ($30)
- Remote Thermometer ($40)
- Remote Roasting Thermometer ($49.99)
Oh, Last thing – Pie Crust Beads
Are you a Store-Bought or Homemade Pie Crust Chef?
- Fox Run Ceramic Pie Weights ($8)
- Pie Crust Weight Alternative: Rice or Dried Beans (Keep in a jar labeled – Pie Weights)