Easy & Enjoyable Saturday Afternoon at the Burrell School Winery
• Great Deck & View: You can buy a bottle of wine and sip it on the deck at Burrell School Winery with friends. The view is beautiful and looks out over the vineyard towards the Monterey Bay. Open Thursday through Sunday, 11am to 5pm.
• Short Weekend Drive: 25 minute south of San Jose, 15 minutes south of Los Gatos
• $5 Tastings or Buy a Bottle to share on the deck
• Free Tastings for You & Three Friends when you are a Wine Club Member: If you are a member you pay $70 for three bottles four times a year. With this you receive free tastings including three guests and often can enjoy pick-up parties in the garden when you stop by for your wines. We do this often when friends are visiting from out of town or even on Friday afternoons.
Summit Road Wine Tour Idea after the jump…
Quick Saturday Afternoon Santa Cruz Mountain Wine Tasting Day Trip
• Easy Three-Winery Tasting Tour: 15 Minutes from Los Gatos
Santa Cruz Mountain Wineries: http://www.scmwa.com/
Summit to See Wine Trail: http://www.summittoseawinetrail.com/
Regale Winery: http://www.regalewine.com/
Daily Selection: $10 tastings for 5 wines, exquisite view and interesting mural painting in new structure
Winemaker’s Selection: flight of six wines, with an emphasis on Pinot Noirs and Cabernets, for $15.
NOTE: You are welcome to purchase wine by the glass or a bottle to share and spend some time enjoying our beautiful Italian inspired decor. Picnics are welcome with wine purchase. The Bocce Ball court is available on a first come, first served basis. We ask that you limit play to one hour if some one is waiting to play.
Our tasting room is open Saturdays and Sundays from Noon to 5:30 p.m. Please call (408) 353-2500 or CLICK HERE for reservations.
Burrell School Winery: http://www.burrellschool.com/
Cute tasting room next to the old school house and a great deck to sip your wines
Thursday through Sunday, 11am to 5pm.
Loma Prieta Winery: http://www.lomaprietawinery.com/
26985 Loma Prieta Way – Los Gatos, CA 95033
OPEN for Passport Days the third Saturday of January, April, July, and November, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (open other Saturdays sometimes as well)